Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! I have been busy with work and the Thanksgiving holiday over the past two weeks and haven't had a chance to blog. I finished one of the twin sweaters Monday night and am now working on a Christmas gift (shawl). I had bought sock yarn to make the shawl - but am on a tight deadline and decided not to use a thin yarn I haven't used before on the shawl. I plan to have this shawl completed by December 13th and since it is already December 2nd I don't have much time!

I did also knit a scarf for a gift exchange/Christmas party that I am going to this week. I knit the scarf horizontally and it went really fast. It is two stripes of purple, a white stripe, followed by the two purples again. My camera is acting up right now, but I will post a picture as soon as I can.

What's on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment